Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moving out...

Not to a new place,new room lang coz my room now is good for 1 person lang :P for the meantime we will be living with my parents since my 2 bros are still in the phils. so my parents told us to live with them muna.. :)

Last sunday, i was planning to buy a new wardrobe since my wardrobe is good for me lang but when i texted arman about it he told me to wait for him instead. ano ba yan.kelangan tlaga makita nya muna hahaha.We're really excited to buy our new things.even if its just a small room we really wanted to decorate it :) so since yesterday was a holiday, i grabbed the chance to start to transfer all my things to our new room. i need to sort out alot of my stuffs.all my abubots and all my magazines. Arman is so organize.he's the one organizing,cleaning my things everytime he's here. hehehe. I'm really really learning how to be organize.hahaha ganyan ata talaga pag may asawa na,natututo sa lahat ng bagay :)

source of the pic: www.ikea.com

gosh.cant wait.

:)

No comments: