Monday, April 13, 2009

The Dance...

Who would ever thought that we will end up together? i guess no one,but only God knows... so thats why i am sooo thankful to God for giving arman to my life. Galing ni God tlaga! :)

He was just once a stranger,a classmate, just one of my boy friends in the group,a chatmate ( yeah we do chat before during school vacation ) and now my husband...

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Ika nga ni gaze: kaya napasayaw ng maaga.

Our first dance: Arman was part of my 18th Roses. He was my 12th rose. and guess what baliktadin yung no. its 21, and we got married on 21st. :D meant to be tlga. hehehe

Our Last Dance: Though he wasnt my first dance but im a super happy that he was my last dance...The one who i will dance forever with :)

:)

No comments: