Saturday, April 11, 2009

B&W Moments...

Some black and white moments taken by our Back-up photog but full of meanings :)

My moment.The best feeling ever.My bridal march with matching my fave song " I will Be here".While walking down the aisle, nung palapit na palapit kay arman,naiyak ako kasi our long wait is over and finally magkkasama na kame. I can't believe tlga.We'll finally become ONE. Cant express my happiness :D


My dad giving his only prinsesa to his prince charming :)


My dear Lolo. Actually,he doesnt know what was happening.He's already 92 years old.He's suffering from alzeihmers disease..but still i am so happy because he was there during my big day.

My girls....joyce and eryne were not here,they thought no pictorials na.Sayang.This was taken using IR by Smartshot :)
:)

2 comments:

Gaze said...

nice pics! at naiyak ako.. yun! i'm happy for both of you... ang inaanak ko gawin nyo na now na..

ps: tinatanong ni chamie magkano daw wedding gown mo..

miss you she! love you sister! kelan uwi mo?

she said...

hahaha.thanks so much! :)yaan mo pag nandito na si arman.kareerin na nmin.chika lang hahaha.

ps. ikakasal na si chamie????!! hahaha

miss u more sis!loveu!:D mwah mwah mwah! :)