Monday, September 29, 2008

Home Alone....

My parents are going to USA this end of oct for a short vacation. They have their plane ticket already. They will be celebrating Trick or Treat there,one of the happiest event in US.. Waahhh. I so envy them but so happy for them atleast they will have their sweet escape :) And enjoy their life while they are still young. :) I'm really happy and excited for them.

Actually before the plan was kasama nla ako but then since im getting married hahaha iwan nko. wawa ako. They will be there for 2 weeks lng. meaning ill be home alone during those days but ofcourse not totally home alone because our helper is still here.hehehe but still,it feels so different na wla cla . .. syet! I will miss them bigtime!

Actually when my parents told me that its confirmed about their vacation, I was like freaking. haha! they know na yoko magisa d2 sa hk. haha! But then I was surprised and happy at the same time, when my parents told me na " Sa oct mo nlng papuntahin c arman dito para may kasama ka " I was like nabawi lahat ng worries ko. hahaha. at cympre pumayag na agad ako. haha! And so, just today I got super good news from arman,his vacation leave was approved. He submitted it last week pa. Kinkabahan pa kme bka ndi iapproved kc super busy c arman sa offce, but Thank God,its approved! ang saya saya! He'll be here lang for 1 week. :( so meaning ill be still home alone for another 1 week... oh my! hayy.. that's life. atleast I get to be with my hunny babes again :D

Can't wait for the end of Oct <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how nice...=)
let's arrange lunch or dinner...bubba gump? =) pero we have to make sure off si aldous. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

yes mare,really nice!masaya nanaman ako nito. hahaha.. dinner:) and lets do other things naman :)