Thursday, August 28, 2008

my 2nd fitting :)

Finally,This morning i had my 2nd fitting and as usual w/o arman :) Gabi pa lang naiicp ko na ang fitting ko. hahaha! Shet, i really love it!!! ( sabi nga din ni Queen. hehehe. ) I cant wait for my big day sobra.obvious ba? :) i can't explain how hapi i am. :) A lot of adjustments, *ahem,ahem*. hahaha! I should maintain it *crossed my fingers* at eto pa ang nakakatawa he gave me tape measure para imeasure ko everyday kung tumaba ako. hahaha! At first kala ko ngjjoke lang at aba ang lola mo bngyan tlga ako.



I super love cecilio sobrang maalaga. the best ever!!! I will have another fitting before i leave :) wohooooooo!!!! :) This is my last uwi for this year and Can't wait for my Last fitting next year. :) Can't wait to see my dream wedding gown. :)
Ayun, my entourage designer was also there, to give me samples of swatches that will be use in our entourage gowns,ganda ganda! and plus my coordinator was also there. Love them all! :)

No comments: