Saturday, April 05, 2008

Update! Update!

Im alone for weeks already,my parents are in the phils to attend my brother's college graduation. Yey! congrats to my brother, im really super hapi for him. :D And also they are really busy since my bros are moving out to a new unit.. My mom txtd me last monday she told me " miss ka na namin" i was like grbe nsad ako bgla. It hit me! Its just wen i realized na panu pag knasal nko? I know things will be different. Lots of changes, i know. Oh well this is life.

i miss weekends with mama and papa. My mom will usually wake me up, and ask me to put her eye liner,kinda expert with that.hahaha and in the afternoon, me and my dad plays basketball or badminton. things are really different without them here.wlang maingay sa bahay. i really miss them bigtime. hay.. Can't wait for next week..

As much as possible i really want to be busy these days para ndi ako mksad..

So, These are the things that keeping me really busy.



I already started looking for entourage gowns and flower girl's gowns. i tell u its not easy hahaha. Parang lahat gusto ko.Most of my entou is sexy ( hahahaha! ) so im not really having a hard time looking gowns na bagay sa knila.un naman haha. hehe I just cant wait to see those gowns wearing by my friends on my big day. :)



After a long time i started reading books again, I bought one last week, its Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella. This book is really nice. Sobra. I can relate to her being a bride to be. nkktuwa. :) Kwento ko later pag tpos na.

Till here then... till my next update! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

meron bang shopaholic for singles? hehehehe! parang maganda yan eh..

Anonymous said...

oo promise maganda. nkktuwa sobra. nddala ako. hehe hanapan kita nga for singles. hahaha

A said...

oi.. onga maganda lahat ng shopaholic series. nabasa ko na 4 books, mula confessions of a shopaholic, shopaholic and sister, shopahoholic takes manhattan, and shopaholic ties the knot.

may pang lima e na sinulat si sophie kinsella, ung can you keep a secret? di ko pa nababasa.

korek gen. you have to read it. tatawa ka ng tatawa. ang sarap basahin nyan.

Anonymous said...

yup yun ung bago.korek ka pla madam! ung kwento is parang totoo buhay na pangyyri. :) go gen! magbasa kna din. hehe

Anonymous said...

cge cge bibili ako nyan!